Instruction for the Tools and Elements
Mini-page: Getting to know the interface
You find these main areas on the left side:
1. Panel (Top): Use the search field to find a widget.
2. Widgets / Widget Settings: Choose a widget and configure it.
3. Preview Button: Enables you to preview the page. Once clicked it hides/shows the panel.
4. Panel (Bottom): View page, Go back to Dashboard or Save page.
5. Content Area: Drag & drop widgets and design your page.
6. Add New Section / Add Template: Choose between creating a new section or inserting an existing template.
To start creating pages, we use 3 types of elements:
Sections, Columns , and Widgets.
Combining these elements lets you design and compose very complex web pages. You can control and edit the appearance of each of them.
After you create a section you can drag and drop a widget inside. You can also divide each section to few columns. Every page you create can contain as many sections as you want. You can drag a section above or under another one to relocate it.
- Add New Section: Click this button to create a new section or simply drag a widget from the panel and drop it in the content area.2. Select Yout Structure: Choose a structure for your section (Later, you can edit the exact width of every column).
You can edit, duplicate or delete a section. You can also save it as a template or add a new section above.
Choosing a pre-made template
Click on the ‘Add template’ button to launch the Template Library and insert one of our pre-designed templates or one of your own.
These templates are editable also on tablet-pc!
Adding columns to sections
Every section includes one or more columns. You are able to insert your content into each column. You can easily arrange and order the columns, simply by dragging and dropping them.
You can edit, duplicate, add or delete a column. You can also drag & drop it anywhere on your page.
Resize Column: Drag right & left to change the width of your columns.
Inserting a widget
Click the content to edit, duplicate or delete a widget. You can also save it as a Global Widget.
Add Widget: >>Drag a widget from the left panel and >>drop it into a column on the right side page.
- To edit a widget, click the pencil icon.
On the Panel header, you can choose to edit the widget’s content and style.
3. Every widget has a different setting.
4. You can save your current changes at any stage.
5. When you have finished designing, click the ‘X’ button at the bottom panel and view the page.